11 December 2007

Singapore Design Festival 2007

Finally I am back. NUS SUCKS, nearly got me killed. LOL

Went to Singapore Design Festival 2007 at the old supreme court. This is my first time heard of this festival. Paid 3 dollars, got a nice goodie bag with a real cool design on it. Love it!


this room is full of hanging paper punching bag. a bit scary tho






this is utterrubbish collection. key concept is use rubbish as base material and recyclable material


I like the cut glass. I find it elegant. It is a vase from your daily wine bottle (supposedly).


I want to get one of that sofa!!! It is so cool





After that i went to the temple near Tanjong Pagar. Personally i don't like this temple at all. It gives me the feeling that all they care about is money, not Buddha.

No comments: