22 December 2007

I will always love you, Whitney Houston

This is an old song that I love when I was young. It is also the best song of Whitney Houston. It was originally written and sang by Dolly Parton.
Starts to listen to it again after knowing her coming back. I know little about her; not after watching her interview and some read up about her in the wiki. She is a great singer. I love her, especially this song, I will always love you.



I had a wonderful and special (very special, because you are special) Christmas. Thanks, miu miu :)
I wish everyone a had a special Christmas and a exciting new year ahead :)

3 comments:

家出 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
救援部 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家出 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.