24 December 2006

Melbourne Trip : Healesville Sanctuary

Went to the zoo. kinda far away, took an hour to reach there. I insist to go to the zoo, while my mum said it's a waste of money, there are nothing special. I told myself that I must go because if i never see a kangaroo and took a picture of it. I am considered never been to Australia! Ha, here is it. Kangaroo!!!


Kangaroo~ they ain't cute at all


It is hard to take a front view of them.
They only show you their butt.




No, this ain't Kangaroo. They are rock wallabee, they are cute


Wow, these bloody Pelican are huge! their height reach my waist.


yeah, black swan


Platypus!




I forgot their names. They are cute and fat like a German sausage






Tree frog


Ah ha! Wombat! he is damn cute!
It is a pity that i am not allowed to touch him.


This is a Emu not an ostrich.
The second largest bird walking on earth after ostrich


It's a bird
(forgot it's name :P )


This is not a toy. Can't remember their name too.


This bird has a rainbow colour on it's wing.

No comments: