21 December 2006

Melbourne Trip : Day 2

Early in the morning we went to the city, because my mom wanted to go to China Embassy for her visitor visa. At there, I saw 3 person practicing tai shi right in front of the building, 2 Chinese and 1 Caucasian. They are members of the "Fa Lun Gong". There were another 2 person distributing a newspaper called "大纪元时报". I took one, because of curiosity. Yeah, I believe I won't be able to see it in Singapore. Why? It contains sensitive issues, mainly political issues. I failed to validate the validity of the contains, thus I don't want to comment about it.


My mum applied the visa with a photo taken when she was in her late 30s. Now she is almost 60. I told her to take a new photo because I don't think they are going to accept it and she might wasted her AUD 50. However she insisted. Guess what? She proven me wrong. They ACCEPTED the photo and the application was successful. Gosh, the rest of us had a joke of the day. After that we went for breakfast at the Cantonese restaurant. We had an authentic Cantonese food. Yummy~


I think the owner is from Malaysia. It says Chinese and Malaysian Food.


It might not look presentable but it is delicious!


And the portion is huge.



We went to the famous Victoria market after our breakfast. It is Huge! I think almost the size of NYP (including the carpark, they hardly build multi-storey carpark. what they have is land).


aww... isn't it beautiful... is a common tree in Melbourne.
I wish I can have it in tropical region.


I think is called daisy~


very different from rain forest yeah?

No comments: