07 November 2006

吃篇天下无敌口之 Nadezhda Russian Restaurant

Hey...is food! I love food! I am particularly fussy about food. Some of my friends find me irritating, LOL. I guess is due to the influences of my parent (my parent cook together everyday) and my hometown (majority are cantonese, contonese know the best food. Myself is a Hakka).
I first known of this restaurant from channel.....U? (can't remember) I always wanted to try it out. At last I am here, looking at their menu.



The place give me a feeling of home. I felt like I am having dinner in the living room. 好此住家菜



I ordered beef Stroganoff(beef rice), Borsch(beef and onion soup) and Pelmeni(meat dumpling with sour source) and a glass of Kvas(trandtional sparkling). Beef Stroganoff taste a bit like Indian beef curry but not spicy and Kvas taste abit like 黄酒(chinese rice wine) with sparkling. Worth to try, it is nothing similar with any asian or western food.


Kvas & Borsch


Pelmeni


beef Stroganoff

Location: 140 Arab Street, Singapore 199827
Webby: www.singaporefood.com.sg/nadezhda

"Bless" me if anyone had try out the other dishes. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do more research, so that i got place to go when i come huahaha

Anonymous said...

More more.. we need more food and information.. wahhha